Features and Benefits
A balanced blend of meats, fats and healthy grains from high quality sources for healthful kitten growth and development.
- PROTEIN FOR A GROWING KITTEN - This cat food provides optimal levels of protein and energy derived from natural sources like fish oil, plus calcium and phosphorus to promote healthy growth and brain and vision development.
- PROMOTES SHINY COAT & HEALTHY SKIN - Designed to help nourish your cat's skin, coat and immune system with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils and offers a complete balanced diet that has everything your kitten needs to live a happy and healthy life.
- PROBIOTICS FOR GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH - Pro-biotics help keep your kitten's gastrointestinal tract healthy - supporting immune system health along the way.
- HEALTHFUL INGREDIENTS - Your kitten deserves only the best. That's why we do not include soy, wheat, "by-product meals" or artificial flavoring or coloring in our kitty food.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Our U.S.A.-sourced whitefish contains wild-caught Alaskan cod, flounder and halibut. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish are excellent for healthy skin and a vibrant coat.
Eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
Omega-3 rich sources of fish oil from the menhaden fish supplies essential nutrients for healthful growth and development.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||33.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||21.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||3.0%|
|Iron (min.)||246 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||162 IU/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]* (min.)||0.15%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.0%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Kitten Recipe kitten food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
|Cat’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)||¼-½ cups (30-61 g)|
|2-10 lbs. (2.3-4.5 kg)||½-1 cups (61-121 g)|
|10-22 lbs. (4.5-5.4 kg)||1-1¼ cups (121-123 g)|
|Over 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)||1¼ cups (123 g ) plus ¼ cup (30 g) per 3lbs. (1.4 kg) over 12lbs. (5.4 kg) weight|
(1) Free feeding is widely used and recommend for kittens. Should you wish to not free feed please use these amounts as a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your kitten’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues. (2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.