Features and Benefits
A grain free blend of buffalo, lamb, and vegetables. Formulated for all breeds and all life stages.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER - Your pet will thank you for making them taste the best with our natural dog food recipes. Made with antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach helping maintain a strong immune system.
- GRAIN FREE DOG FOOD - Each kibble is crafted using a unique slow cooking method that protects nutrient levels while conditioning the carbohydrates for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- EXCELLENT FOR INGREDIENT SENSITIVITIES - Buffalo is an excellent alternative protein source to common pet food ingredients.
- HEALTHY JOINTS & CONNECTIVE TISSUE - A great choice for all dogs, our recipe is fortified with natural sources of ingredients to support proper joint and connective tissue health, function and development.
- HEART HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - Made with premium buffalo and lamb and enriched with taurine to support heart health.
High-quality, low-ash water buffalo meat that is rich in protein, helping build and maintain muscle mass.
High-quality sources of protein from free-range, New Zealand lamb to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
All-natural, antioxidant-rich fruits, including blueberries and cranberries, help maintain a strong immune system.
Antioxidant-rich vegetables, including carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.5%|
|Iron (min.)||570 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||160 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.3%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Grain Free Red Meat Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||¼-¾ cups (30-90 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||¾-1¼ cups (90-150 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1¼-1¾ cups (150-210 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||1¾-1¼ cups (210-270 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2¼-2¾ cups (270-330 g )|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||2¾-3¼ cups (330-450 g )|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||3¼-4½ cups(3) (450-540 g )|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (40 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).
PUPPIES: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
PREGNANT FEMALES: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
LACTATING FEMALES: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.