Features and Benefits
A reduced calorie and weight management recipe rich in protein from chicken, whitefish, and eggs.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT MANAGEMENT - Make the jump toward a leaner, healthier lifestyle with our Lean Recipe. This meticulously formulated diet helps overweight cats lose weight and less active cats maintain an ideal body weight.
- MEAT-RICH PROTEIN - Even the pickiest cat will lick their lips after tasting the chicken, whitefish, and egg blend - a tasty package of high protein cat food with the amino acids your cat needs to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Your cat deserves only the best. That's why we do not include soy, wheat, "by-product meals" or artificial flavoring or coloring.
- EXCELLENT FOR GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH - One of our most unique features is a probiotic and fiber blend to help keep your cat's gastrointestinal tract healthy - supporting immune system health along the way.
- IDEAL FOR MATURE CATS - You've loved your cat for their whole lives, and their senior years are no exception. That's why we've made our Lean Recipe to help senior cats maintain their energy levels and vitality.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Our U.S.A.-sourced whitefish contains wild-caught Alaskan cod, flounder and halibut. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish are excellent for healthy skin and a vibrant coat.
Eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
Whole Grain Sorghum
USA-raised sorghum is an ancient grain rich in antioxidants. The ingredient's lower metabolizable energy is excellent for weight management diet.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||8.0%|
|Crude Fat (Maximum)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||3.6%|
|Iron (min.)||256 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||144 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.7%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate tocontact us.
Regal Adult Cat Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Cat’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)||¼-⅓ cups (31-41 g)|
|4-8 lbs. (1.8-3.6 kg)||⅓-⅔ cups (41-83 g)|
|8-12 lbs. (3.6-5.4 kg)||⅔-¾ cups (83-94 g)|
|12-16 lbs. (5.4-7.3 kg)||¾-1⅓ cups (94-166 g)|
|Over 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||1⅓-2 cups (166-250 g)|
(1) (1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your cat’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues. (2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.