Features and Benefits
A blend of wholesome chicken, whitefish, and eggs with whole grains. Formulated for all breeds of adult cats.
- DELICIOUS MEATY MEAL - Even the pickiest cat will lick their lips after tasting the adult cat food with chicken, whitefish, and egg- a high-quality protein blend with the amino acids your cat needs to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- PROMOTES SHINY COAT & HEALTHY SKIN - Designed to help nourish your cat's skin, coat and immune system with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils and offers a complete balanced diet that has everything your cat needs to live a happy and healthy life.
- PROBIOTICS FOR GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH - One of our most unique features is a fiber blend that contains pre- and pro-biotic characteristics plus added probiotics to help keep your cat's gastrointestinal tract healthy - supporting immune system health along the way.
- HEART HEALTH INGREDIENTS - Enriched with taurine to promote good vision and heart and reproductive health.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Our U.S.A.-sourced whitefish contains wild-caught Alaskan cod, flounder and halibut. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish are excellent for healthy skin and a vibrant coat.
Eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
Healthy Whole Grains
Thoughtfully selected, healthy, whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, pearled barley and millet, that are highly nutritious and easily digestible.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||3.8%|
|Iron (min.)||230 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||136 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.0%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Adult Cat Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Cat’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)||¼-⅓ cups (31-41 g)|
|4-8 lbs. (1.8-3.6 kg)||⅓-⅔ cups (41-83 g)|
|8-12 lbs. (3.6-5.4 kg)||⅔-¾ cups (83-94 g)|
|12-16 lbs. (5.4-7.3 kg)||¾-1⅓ cups (94-166 g)|
|Over 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||1⅓-2 cups (166-250 g)|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your cat’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues. (2) 3.5 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.