Features and Benefits
A holistic blend of antibiotic-free chicken and duck with healthful whole grains. For all sizes and breeds.
- SHINY COAT & HEALTHY SKIN - Say goodbye to your dog's dull coat and dry skin. We derive omega-3 fatty acids from only high-quality sources such as fish oils and flax seed, promoting a lustrous coat and helping improve skin health.
- COOKED TO PERFECTION - Each kibble is crafted using a unique slow cooking method that protects nutrient value and maximizes digestibility.
- JOINTS & CONNECTIVE TISSUE - Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHIER GI TRACT - Added probiotics and fiber sources with pre- and pro-biotic characteristics aid in keeping your dog’s GI tract healthy, helping strengthen your dog's immune system for a happier, healthier dog.
- HEART HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - We only include premium chicken and duck meat. Our formulas are further enriched with taurine to support eye and heart health.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Rich in amino acids from high-quality duck to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
A premium protein that provides essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass.
Green-Lipped Sea Mussel
Made with great tasting New Zealand green-lipped sea mussel, a super-food rich in minerals, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and more.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||3.5%|
|Iron (min.)||284 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||138 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.6%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Adult Farmhouse Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (1.5-4.5 kg)||½-1 cups (56-112 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||1-1½ cups (112-168 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1½-2 cups (168-224 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||2-2½ cups (224-280 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2½-3 cups (280-336 g)|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||3-4 cups (336-448 g)|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||4-4½ cups(3) (448-504 g)|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (37 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).
PUPPIES: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
PREGNANT FEMALES: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
LACTATING FEMALES: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.