Features and Benefits
Excellent for all Spaniel Breeds.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Holistically formulated to include all essential nutrients - from only the highest-quality meats, fats, and grains.
- SKIN & COAT HEALTH - Rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils for a lustrous coat. Fish oils are also an anti-inflammatory and have a healing effect on skin.
- PROTEIN FOR MUSCLE MAINTENANCE - Premium proteins from chicken, menhaden fish, and eggs provide all the essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass, while promoting healthy skin and coat.
- PERFECT BLEND OF FIBER - Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, feeds naturally-occurring micro-organisms, promoting proper gastrointestinal functions and consistently solid stools.
- HEART HEALTH INGREDIENTS - Enriched with taurine.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
A premium protein that provides essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass.
Healthy Whole Grains
Thoughtfully selected, healthy, whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, pearled barley and millet, that are highly nutritious and easily digestible.
Eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.5%|
It is important to remember that your dog’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with his environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring his weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
|Body Weight (lbs.)||Cups Per Day**|
|Up to 10||1/4 to 3/4|
|11-23||3/4 to 1-1/4|
|24-36||1-1/4 to 1-3/4|
|37-49||1-3/4 to 2-1/4|
|50-62||2-1/4 to 3|
|63-75||3 to 3-1/2|
|76-89||3-1/2 to 4|
|90 or More||4 Cups Plus 1/2 Cup For Every 10 lbs. over 90|
** 1 cup equals approximately 114 grams of food.
Puppies: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
Pregnant Females: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
Lactating Females: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.
Contains 445 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 4.0 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.