Features and Benefits
Perfect grain free blend of chicken, duck & vegetables. Formulated for all breeds and all life stages.
- MEAT FIRST RECIPE - Rich in high-quality sources of amino acids from low-ash chicken and duck to help maintain and build lean muscle mass - it is a sure fire way to keep the health and happiness of your four legged friend on track.
- GRAIN FREE RECIPE - Each kibble is crafted using a unique slow cooking method that protects nutrient levels while conditioning the carbohydrates for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- PROMOTES SHINY COAT & HEALTHY SKIN - Say goodbye to your dog's dull coat and dry skin. We derive omega-3 fatty acids from high-quality sources such as fish oils and flax seed, promoting a lustrous coat and helping improve skin health, keeping your dog looking and feeling great!
- HEALTHY JOINTS & CONNECTIVE TISSUE - Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- HEART HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - Made with premium chicken and duck and enriched with taurine to support heart health.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Rich in amino acids from high-quality duck to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
USA-sourced wholesome chicken fat supplies a concentrated and efficient source of energy while helping with overall body maintenance.
Fruits and Vegetables
Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Iron (min.)||415 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||163 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.8%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Grain Free Country Classics Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||¼-¾ cups (30-90 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||¾-1¼ cups (90-150 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1¼-1¾ cups (150-210 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||1¾-1¼ cups (210-270 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2¼-2¾ cups (270-330 g )|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||2¾-3¼ cups (330-450 g )|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||3¼-4½ cups(3) (450-540 g )|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (40 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).
PUPPIES: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
PREGNANT FEMALES: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
LACTATING FEMALES: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.