Features and Benefits
Grain Free cat and kitten formula made with chicken, fruits and vegetables.
- PERFECT FORMULA FOR GI TRACT HEALTH - Inspired by the many cats that would come into Dr. Gary’s clinic with digestive issues, the formula’s unique blend of multiple fiber sources does an excellent job of helping promote gastrointestinal health and consistent stools.
- NUTRIENT-DENSE FORMULATIONS - A holistic blend of antibiotic-free chicken and whitefish rich in amino acids and antioxidant fruits and vegetables.
- SKIN & COAT HEALTH - Rich in fish oils for a lustrous coat. Fish oils are also an anti-inflammatory and have a healing effect on skin.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM CARE - Antioxidant-rich vegetables help maintain a strong immune system.
- HEART HEALTH INGREDIENTS - Enriched with taurine.
High-Quality proteins from USA-sourced chicken help build and maintain lean muscle mass while providing the essential nutrients needed for strong bones and teeth.
Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, helps promote healthy gastrointestinal functions and more consistent stools.
Sourced form the USA, eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
Antioxidant-rich cranberries to help aid in a healthy urinary tract.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||38.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||7.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||4.3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.9%|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is important to remember that your cat’s nutritional needs are unique and will vary with her environment, age and activity level. We recommend feeding to condition, this means using the following guide as a starting point, monitoring her weight and adjusting amounts accordingly. Feeding at least twice a day is optimal. Make sure fresh, clean water is available always.
|Cat Weight (lbs.)||Cups Per Day**|
|Less Than 5||1/5 to 1/3|
|6-10||1/3 to 1/2|
|11-15||1/2 to 2/3|
|16-20||2/3 to 1|
** 1 cup equals approximately 107 grams of food.
Best Breed Grain Free Cat Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Up to 300% more food may be required for kittens, gestating cats, or nursing cats. Kittens weighing less than four pounds and/or younger than six weeks should be fed free choice.
Contains 424 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) and 3.8 oz. of food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.