Features and Benefits
Protein & fat content for moderate activity levels. Excellent for hair and gastrointestinal health.
- HOLISTICALLY BALANCED NUTRITION - Our dry cat food contains a blend of soluble & insoluble fiber to keep your cat’s digestive system healthy, cranberries for urinary tract health, superfood whole grains and amino acids for good heart health and vision.
- PROBIOTICS FOR GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH - One of our most unique features is a fiber blend that contains pre- and pro-biotic characteristics to help keep your cat's gastrointestinal tract healthy - supporting immune system health along the way.
- PROMOTES SHINY COAT & HEALTHY SKIN - Designed to help nourish your cat's skin, coat and immune system with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils and offers a complete balanced diet that has everything your cat needs to live a happy and healthy life.
- BETTER FOOD FOR BETTER HEALTH - A holistic blend of antibiotic-free chicken rich in amino acids, superfood whole grains and cranberries for urinary tract health.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Our U.S.A.-sourced whitefish contains wild-caught Alaskan cod, flounder and halibut. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish are excellent for healthy skin and a vibrant coat.
Antioxidant-rich cranberries to help aid in a healthy urinary tract.
Eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||7.0%|
|Iron (min.)||250 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||136 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.5%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Indoor Cat Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
|Cat’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)||¼-⅓ cups (31-41 g)|
|4-8 lbs. (1.8-3.6 kg)||⅓-⅔ cups (41-83 g)|
|8-12 lbs. (3.6-5.4 kg)||⅔-¾ cups (83-94 g)|
|12-16 lbs. (5.4-7.3 kg)||¾-1⅓ cups (94-166 g)|
|Over 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||1⅓-2 cups (166-250 g)|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your cat’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues. (2) 3.9 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
Up to 300% more food may be required for kittens, gestating cats, or nursing cats. Kittens weighing less than four pounds and/or younger than six weeks should be fed free choice.