Features and Benefits
Perfect blend of meats, fats, and fiber for holistic large breed dog health. Formulated for all breeds and all life stages.
- EASY TO DIGEST - Each kibble is crafted using a unique slow cooking method that protects nutrient levels while conditioning the carbohydrates for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- PROMOTES HEALTHIER GI TRACT - Our large breed dog food includes a synergistic blend of fiber and probiotics to aid in keeping your dog’s GI tract healthy, improving digestive health while delivering essential nutrients.
- HEART HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - Made with low-ash chicken and whitefish rich with taurine to support eye and heart health.
- HEALTHY JOINTS & CONNECTIVE TISSUE - Our recipe is fortified with natural sources of nutrients to support proper joint and connective tissue health, function and development.
- MEAT PROTEIN - This delicious recipe is rich in high-quality sources of protein from low-ash chicken and whitefish. Proteins are key for the building and maintenance of lean muscle mass, helping your dog stay healthy and active.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Oatmeal is a heart-healthy, highly digestible source of valuable nutrients required for holistic pet health, including lysine and many vitamins.
A premium protein that provides essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass.
Green-Lipped Sea Mussel
Made with great tasting New Zealand green-lipped sea mussel, a super-food rich in minerals, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and more.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||3.5%|
|Iron (min.)||285 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||137 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.5%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Large Breed Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (1.5-4.5 kg)||½-1 cups (57-115 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||1-1½ cups (115-172 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1½-2 cups (172-230 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||2-2½ cups (230-288 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2½-3 cups (288-345 g)|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||3-4 cups (345-460 g)|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||4-4½ cups(3) (460-518 g)|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (37 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).
PUPPIES: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
PREGNANT FEMALES: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
LACTATING FEMALES: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.