Features and Benefits
Made with reduced calorie levels. Excellent for overweight or mature dogs.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT - With calorie levels balanced with optimum holistic nutrition, our formula is designed to help overweight dogs reduce the build-up of body fat and less active dogs maintain ideal body weight.
- OPTIMUM DIGESTIBILITY - Each kibble is crafted using a unique slow cooking method that protects nutrient levels while conditioning the carbohydrates for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.
- MATURE DOG NUTRITION - As your dog ages, it becomes increasingly important to manage their weight. Our formula helps senior dogs maintain optimal weight and vitality as their metabolism slows and activity levels decreases.
- HEALTHY GRAINS - Made with ancient grain, antioxidant-rich sorghum. Sorghum's lower fat level (when compared to a lot of other grains), decreases its metabolizable energy, making it an excellent ingredient for weight control.
- MEAT PROTEIN - This delicious recipe is lower in fat, but not lower in meat protein, rather it is rich in high-quality sources of protein and essential amino acids from low-ash chicken and eggs. Proteins are key for the building and maintenance of lean muscle mass, and this delicious meal will help your dog stay healthy and active for years to come.
Made with protein-rich, low ash chicken sourced from the USA. Chicken supplies essential amino acids including taurine, a critical nutrient for heart health.
Healthy Whole Grains
Thoughtfully selected, healthy, whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, pearled barley and millet, that are highly nutritious and easily digestible.
Eggs are the perfect source of protein as they contain all 9 essential amino acids. They are a highly digestible ingredient that also supplies many vitamins and minerals.
Green-Lipped Sea Mussel
Made with great tasting New Zealand green-lipped sea mussel, a super-food rich in minerals, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and more.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||24.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||7.0%||Crude Fat (Maximum)||9.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Iron (min.)||272 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||149 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||0.5%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Lean Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (1.5-4.5 kg)||½-1 cups (58-115 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||1-1½ cups (115-173 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1½-2 cups (173-230 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||2-2½ cups (230-288 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2½-3 cups (288-345 g)|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||3-4 cups (345-460 g)|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||4-4½ cups(3) (460-518 g)|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (37 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).