Features and Benefits
Omega 3-rich salmon and whitefish with healthful whole grains and vegetables. For all sizes and breeds.
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS FOR HOLISTIC HEALTH - Designed to help nourish your dog's skin, coat and immune system with omega-3 fatty acids from fish, fish oils and flax seed, keeping your dog looking and feeling great!
- SKIN & COAT - Rich in fish oils for a lustrous coat. Fish oils are also an anti-inflammatory and have a healing effect on skin.
- EXCELLENT FOR INGREDIENT SENSITIVITIES - Made with alternative sources of protein and fat making it an excellent option for dogs with ingredient sensitivities.
- NATURAL JOINT CARE - Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- GI TRACT HEALTH- Added probiotics aid in keeping the GI tract healthy while also helping strengthen the immune system.
Salmon is a unique protein source that is easily digestible and contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid.
Our U.S.A.-sourced whitefish contains wild-caught Alaskan cod, flounder and halibut. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish are excellent for healthy skin and a vibrant coat.
Healthy Whole Grains
Thoughtfully selected, healthy, whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, pearled barley and millet, that are highly nutritious and easily digestible.
Fruits and Vegetables
Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Iron (min.)||349 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||137 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.3%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Adult Ocean Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||¼-¾ cups (30-90 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||¾-1¼ cups (90-150 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1¼-1¾ cups (150-210 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||1¾-1¼ cups (210-270 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2¼-2¾ cups (270-330 g )|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||2¾-3¼ cups (330-450 g )|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||3¼-4½ cups(3) (450-540 g )|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (40 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).
PUPPIES: May feed up to 33% more than suggested adult levels to maintain optimum body weight.
PREGNANT FEMALES: Minimal increase needed during first 6 weeks. Weeks 7 through 9 increase up to 25%.
LACTATING FEMALES: Immediately after whelping nutritional demand increases by 50% when compared to maintenance levels. During peak lactation increase feeding up to 300% of regular intake.