Features and Benefits
New Zealand lamb and omega 3-rich whitefish with healthful whole grains. For all sizes and breeds of dogs.
- PROMOTES SHINY COAT & HEALTHFUL SKIN - Designed to help nourish your dog's skin, coat and immune system with omega-3 fatty acids from fish, fish oils and flax seed, keeping your dog looking and feeling great!
- EXCELLENT FOR INGREDIENT SENSITIVITIES - Formulated with alternative sources of protein and fat making it excellent option for dogs with ingredient sensitivities.
- RICH IN RED MEAT PROTEIN - High-quality sources of protein from free-range, New Zealand lamb to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- PROMOTES HEALTHIER GI TRACT - Added probiotics and fiber sources with pre- & pro-biotic characteristics aid in keeping your dog’s GI tract healthy. Healthier gastrointestinal tract equals a stronger immune system.
- HEART HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - Made with premium lamb and whitefish plus added taurine for heart health.
High-quality sources of protein from free-range, New Zealand lamb to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
Our U.S.A.-sourced whitefish contains wild-caught Alaskan cod, flounder and halibut. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from whitefish are excellent for healthy skin and a vibrant coat.
Healthy Whole Grains
Thoughtfully selected, healthy, whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, pearled barley and millet, that are highly nutritious and easily digestible.
Green-Lipped Sea Mussel
Made with great tasting New Zealand green-lipped sea mussel, a super-food rich in minerals, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and more.
|Crude Protein (Minimum)||24.0%|
|Crude Fat (Minimum)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Maximum)||4.0%|
|Iron (min.)||293 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||147 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum)||1.2%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||400 ppm|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (min.)||10 million CFU/lb|
Typical Nutritional Analysis
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regal Adult Pastureland Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Dog’s Weight (lbs.)||AMOUNT PER DAY(1)(2)|
|Up to 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)||½-1 cups (55-109 g)|
|10-20 lbs. (4.5-9.0 kg)||1-1½ cups (109-164 g)|
|20-30 lbs. (9.0-13.6 kg)||1½-2 cups (164-218 g)|
|30-40 lbs. (13.6-18 kg)||2-2½ cups (218-273 g)|
|40-50 lbs. (18-22.7 kg)||2½-3 cups (273-327 g )|
|50-70 lbs. (22.7-31.8 kg)||3-4 cups (327-436 g )|
|70-100 lbs. (31.8-45.5 kg)||4-4½ cups(3) (436-490 g )|
(1) This is only a guide. Optimal feeding amounts may vary based on your dog’s activity level, age, breed and environment. See your veterinarian for all health-related issues.
(2) 4.0 oz. of Regal food per standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
(3) Add 1/3 cup (36 g) for every 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) over 100 lbs. (40 kg).